Ndlambe Local Municipality embarked further into its revenue enhancement strategic plan and is proud to introduce the consumer portal by which consumers of services provided by Municipality can select to have their statements emailed as opposed to being sent via conventional postage.
This system also provides a secure online e-services web portal where consumers can:
- Have access to electronic copies of current and historical statements and SMS notifications
- View or Change their contact details information.
Follow these easy steps to register for the service:
- Click on the Consumer Portal Login link to the right of this article.
- Click register and capture your details.
- The system will send you an activation e-mail to the e-mail address that you specified.
- Open this e-mail and click the activation link in it to activate your account.
- Go back to the consumer portal.
- Select to log in, and enter your new username and password under the consumer tab and log into the portal.
- Insert your account number.
- Insert the PIN which can be found on the top left hand corner of your statement.
- Click link and use.
Please remember to let the enquiries personnel know if you would like to receive your statement via e-mail. You may also send your e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.